1. I made this easter dress for Lula in March.
For my last post of 2010, I thought I’d share my 10 favorite projects of ’10!
It was my first attempt to sew a dress for her…(and only attempt, I haven’t done anything since)
Maybe I’ll make another one in 2011!
2. In May, I made this personalized tote bag. Lula still takes this to the nursery in church every Sunday.
4. Also in May, I made this modern silhouette for Mother’s day. I still plan to make some for myself.
5. In July, I made these cheap and easy curtains using sheets for Lula’s big girl room.
6. I also did this DIY lamp makeover for Lula’s room in July.
7. In September, I made a tiny giftcard pillowcase.
8. In November, I made a felt garland for the Christmas tree.
9. I also made over some garage sale chairs in November.
10. And in December, I made this winter wreath.
May everyone have a blessed and happy new year!