For Day 18, I whipped up a little project with some leftover vintage sheet scraps. I’m not totally satisfied with how it turned out, but it was more of an experiment than anything.
I just cut up some rectangles and made sure to have 2 of each fabric. Then, I used to serger and sewed each piece of fabric to a piece of card stock
The results are fine, but they won’t last long. Next time, I will make them with felt like this example I found on Pinterest.
But, it’s a cute way to use up scraps. Lula liked just laying them out and finding the pairs
When she’s a little older, we can flip them over and play memory!
It’s a fun and quick little project, but I will definitely be making another batch with felt for sturdier pieces