I haven’t written a favorites post in a few months and I thought it would be a fun change to break it out again. So, here ya go:
1. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butters Ok, so I’ve never been a lipstick person. One reason is that I feel like my skin tone is really hard for matching lip colors. But, I love these lip butters by Revlon! They are really sheer and seem more like lip balm than lip stick. And the 2 colors I have are really great. I love the peach parfait and candy apple. Candy apple is the only red lipstick I’ve ever owned and it actually works pretty well for this very pale redhead!
2. Babybel Cheese. This is really random, I know. But these little cheese are so good! And I love that you can get them at both Costco and Aldi!
3. Target Champion Running Tights. I couldn’t find a link to share these. I just bought these at Target (they were on sale AND I had a coupon…yay!) But it looks like now they don’t carry them. I have been running outside a little and these are so warm and comfy. Maybe they still have them in Target stores, just not online.
4. Homemade Wood Floor Cleaner. Now that the girls are wearing shoes inside more just because it’s colder, the floors are getting dirtier. I shared this wood floor cleaner that I make last week.
5. Schogetten chocolate from Aldi. My love affair with Aldi continues. This chocolate is my favorite. It’s a European import and is high quality. But I think a bar only costs around $1. There are other chocolate brands sold at Aldi, but I think this is my favorite. The bar actually is just individual squares which I love. Both the dark and milk chocolate are heavenly!
6. Minnetoka Mocccasins I bought these 2 years ago at Marshalls and they are still holding up great. So comfy and cute for fall!
There is my very random assortment of favorites for the month. Enjoy!