I haven’t done a favorites post in a long time and I thought it would be fun to change it up from the usual craftiness! I had a few fun things that loved using/eating/reading/watching in November that you might like to know about. None of them are too exciting, but here we go…
1. Sleepytime Peach Tea: I love tea and this one is so yummy and soothing to drink at night. It’s a great switch up from the regular sleepytime tea which is also a favorite.
2. Rosehip Seed Oil: My skin is super dry in the winter and I had heard that Rosehip Seed Oil is an all natural miracle product full of viatmins, anti-oxidants, anti-aging properties and very moisturizing. I found some at Marshalls for very inexpensive and I love it! I have been using it in the morning and at night before I put on my moisturizer. It smells amazing too.
3. Rose Salve: Going along with the rose theme, I picked up this stuff and it also smells so yummy. You can use it on your lips, hands and anywhere else that’s super dry.
4. Gluten Free Crackers: Yes, super random…but it wouldn’t be a favorites post without something from Aldi, right? I love these Gluten free crackers from Aldi. They are nutty and made mainly from rice. I like dipping them in hummus or eating them with cheese.
5. Ikea straws: I found these at Ikea for only $1.99 and I love them because they are nice and big, perfect for smoothies. And they are cute.
6. Daring Greatly by Brene Brown: I starting reading this book last year (I may have even mentioned it before) and stopped halfway through. I picked it up again and am loving it. I can’t wait to read The Gift of Imperfection next.
7. Ashley from Makeuptia on Youtube: If you are in to all natural skincare and beauty products, this is a fun Youtube channel. I think I found Ashley because I was searching for something having to do with redheads and I found her. She’s a natural redhead and beauty guru but focuses on natural products. It’s different and fun!