I had fun posting my May favorites last month, so I thought I’d do it again for June! Here are a few things I was loving this past month:
1. Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Pore Scrub I like to use a facial scrub in the shower and I discovered this one. It’s really gentle and leaves my skin feeling super smooth. I also love that it’s affordable and can be found pretty much anywhere! I like to keep things pretty natural for skincare, and this one isn’t too bad.
2. LARABAR in Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip These are the best “granola bars” around. They aren’t even really granola bars. They are all 2-3 ingredients. My favorite is the peanut butter chocolate chip. The ingredients are dates, peanuts and fair trade chocolate chips. That’s it. Sound gross, but so good and clean! The cashew cookie flavor is also really yummy (just dates and cashews) as well as the coconut chocolate one. They are a bit pricey, but are often on sale at Target. I love to have one in my bag just in case I’m hungry and need some protein…which is pretty much all the time since I’m nursing.
3. Lifefactory Glass Beverage Bottle I bought this water bottle with some swagbucks and I love it! I’ve always hated the plastic taste from water bottles, but this one obviously doesn’t have that because it’s glass. It’s also super cute! I carry it everywhere with water and lemon or that Trader Joes iced green tea I talked about in my May favorites. Yum!
4. Gregory Alan Isakov – This Empty Northern Hemisphere Gregory Alan Isakov’s music is just so good and beautiful. Nothing more needs to be said, just listen to him and be happy.
5. aussie – 3 minute miracle This stuff is amazing and is super cheap. My hair is pretty course and thick (fun fact: did you know that red hair has thicker individual strands than any other color of hair?). This makes it feel so soft!
6. Fruit Strips…This picture is the closest thing I could fine to Aldi’s fruit strips. They are totally natural, just fruit and that’s it, but lots cheaper than the Trader Joes or Whole Foods versions. My girls love them and they are a great alternative to fruit snacks. Just another reason why I love Aldi!
And those are my June Favorites. Boring? Probably, but there you have it!
And now for my July Goals:
Exercise More – This one isn’t really something I can blog about, but we just re-joined the YMCA and I’m looking forward to exercising more. I hope to run a 5k in the fall.
Organize – There are so many areas of my home that need desperate organization. I hope to tackle small projects every day to make it more manageable.
Update Pictures – Now that Pearl is here, I feel like all of our pictures around the house are totally outdated. I tend to take a lot of pictures but print none of them. I have a few ideas up my sleeve on how to use my Instagram pictures in some fun ways!
Finish Projects – Unfinished projects are the story of my life. Reid and I just need to get down to business and finish some stuff. I will keep you posted.
What are your July Goals? Are they more exciting than mine?