I love school and office supplies. Now that I am not in school and don’t have an office or teaching job, I’m a bit sad that I don’t have the need for lots of office supplies. But it’s fun to pretend. So, I picked a handful of beauties that I would totally be loving if I were in the back to school market!
1. Poppin Silicone Grass – I love this stuff for holding pens and papers. I may need to snag some for my desk at home. Rumor has it you can find these at HomeGoods for just a few bucks!
2. Bulldog Tape Dispenser – Who doesn’t think a gold French Bulldog tape dispenser isn’t a back to school necessity? Obviously Nate Berkus does! I think it’s pretty cute.
3. Triangle Backpack – I was in Target the other day and was blown away by all the cute backpacks! I was kind of sad that I don’t really have the need for one. I love this one.
4. Inkwell Press Planner – I was introduced to these planners by Ashley on Youtube. She has pretty much convinced me that I need one for 2016 and I’m excited that they are launching the new ones in September.
5 . Anthropologie Pen – I just think it’s so pretty.
6. Poppin Aqua Stapler – Another Poppin product. I love how modern and simple this stapler is and the aqua gets me every time.
7. Notepad Mouspad – I love these mousepads that double as a notepad or to do list. This one is just beautiful.
*this post has some affiliate links*