I thought it would be fun to share a round up of terrific tutorials from the week. I noticed a gold and accessory theme going on, so I chose my Five favorite blog posts from around the web to share with you all today.
1. This Anthropologie chevron knock off from Crafts Unleashed is super cute. It looks amazingly similar to the expensive original!
2. I’m in love with this DIY Leather Fringe necklace from Kristi Murphy. It’s so simple and modern. I love how she paired it with a black and white striped shirt.
3. I was surprised to find out that this Gold Necklace from Delineate your Dwelling is made from non other than gold duct tape! It’s also an Anthro knock off for a fraction of the cost!
4. How adorable is this gold painted bobby pin holder from Lovely Indeed? I’m always losing my bobby pins and I could see how storing this in my purse would make my life a whole lot easier (and cuter).
5. I absolutely love this Balencia Inspired Wire Clutch from Freeseries. It’s so modern and unique. I’m not sure I could pull it off, but it would be cute just sitting out on a coffee table holding something pretty.
Have a great weekend!