May is here and that means it’s time to talk about my favorites from April. I didn’t have many this month, but here is a very random assortment of things I was loving during the month.
1. Papermate Flair Felt Tip Pens. I love pens for some reason. And I love how there write and that they come in fun colors.
2. GU Energy Gel in Vanilla Bean. When I ran my half marathon, I had to bring along some extra nourishment for energy and calories during the race. While training, I learned that many of these energy gels are pretty nasty, but the GU brand vanilla bean ones are the best! They taste like vanilla pudding.
3. Everyone Soap For Kids. I’ve had this giant bottle of all natural soap for about a year and it’s still going strong. I use it for all three girls and it can be used for body wash as well as shampoo. (Although Jane and Lula have moved on to “big girl” shampoo). It also smells very citrus-y and yummy!
4. I’m still loving my Kilim Rug from Home Decorators. That’s all.
5. Get Happy Tea. I can’t remember if I’ve mentioned this one before, but this tea is so refreshing and the perfect end to the day!
6. Spiritual Parenting by Michelle Anthony. Our Community Group at church is reading this book right now and it’s so good. I highly recommend it to parents of kids of all ages.
7. Stride Rite shoes. My mom gave these sweet shoes to Pearl for her birthday and I love them. She wears them every day and they are perfect for her as she’s starting to take steps on her own!