I knew I needed a fresh spring wreath for our front door, but as usual didn’t want to shell out $50 to buy one somewhere. I was browsing Target’s $1 section and spotted these cute spring things and knew I had to use them to come up with a wreath:
After digging out an old fall wreath that was falling apart, I came up with this little project!
First, I spray painted the wreath white. It wasn’t quite white enough, so I actually ended up brushing on some regular white latex paint that I already had out for something else on the bare spots.
Then, I grabbed my $1 flowers and started hot gluing them on.
I think it turned out pretty cute for just a few dollars!
That was such a short tutorial, but if you are hungry for more, check out what my friends are up to for Easter! Such cute stuff!
1) Cadbury Mini Egg Easter Sundae by Whistle and Ivy
2) Tangram Bunny Art by Persia Lou
3) Fall Wreath Transformed for Spring by Homemade Ginger
4) String Art Inspired Painted Tea Towels by Tiny Sidekick
5) Baker’s Twine Carrot by Keeping it Simple
6) Cross-Stitch Bunny Canvas by Cutesy Crafts
7) Twine Wrapped Easter Eggs by Cook and Craft Me Crazy