Happy Friday everyone! I hope you have a fun weekend ahead of you. It’s so hot and humid here in Kansas City, but I will take that over snow any day! Here are some of my Instagram photos from the past 2 weeks.
1. Lula and Jane love each other and they love to hug. With all girls, instead of fighting over wrestling, they fight because the other one won’t hug them.
2. Pearl loves watching her big sissies play. She can’t wait to get in on the action. And her hair is beginning to look like a bald man…stylish!
3. I finally braved Target with all three girls. I’ve managed to go alone or just take one kid to target for the past 2.5 months, but when Reid was out of town last week I had to go for it. There were no tears (but LOTS of talking about expectations beforehand).
4. Lula is showing off her awesome vintage shirt from our friend Erin.
5. And, Lula is showing off her ballet moves! She started ballet last week and is obsessed.
6. Jane’s first attempt at drawing people! She said that she is the bigger one with a “sad face”. (which looks like a happy face to me). This girls loves everything with a sad face.
7. We go to the park most days and the girls love to pick the “flowers”/
8. Jane is a very determined little flower picker. She can’t leave one unpicked!
9. We are going on 2 months in the harness without taking it off. Two months of 24/7 spit up, sweat and other bodily fluids. You don’t want to know how smelly that thing is. Can’t wait to have permission to take it off and wash it!
And that’s it! Every single picture is about my kids, sorry if that is boring. But, that’s my life in a nutshell!
Come back tomorrow for another great guest post in the Summer Saturday Share Series!!