Better late than never…here is a recap of our life over the past few weeks via Instagram!
1. Sweet sleepy Pearl. I’m so thankful that this girl is a great sleeper!
2. I bought a book at a garage sale for Lula and Jane but didn’t bother to look through it. While reading it to them before bed, I realized that one of the stories is about kids sneaking into their Grandma’s cigarettes and smoking them. Oops..probably not appropriate for a 2 and 4 yr old (or ANY kid for that matter!!)
3. Daddy and the girls have been saying the Lord’s Prayer before bedtime. It’s so sweet, I love listening to them.
4. We’ve been loving HiHo Cheeryo these days. Cutest game ever!
5. So glad to be done with blog updates for awhile!
6. We are loving the grocery store game..another garage sale find.
7. Some sweet visitors came and brought me flowers and a card on my first day back at work from maternity leave. (I just work part-time)
8. Pearl Violet turned 2 months old and is so smiley! She is wearing my baby sweater circa 1982 in this picture.
9. Jane was all about the cat face paint at our VBS carnival. This girl loves cats, but actually hates them in real life. Funny.