Now that baby girl #3 is on the way, we are needing to switch some things around to make room. Our front living area has always been a bit of a challenge. We aren't quite sure how to effectively use the space. Right now we have a very lame computer desk, a piano that never gets used and a random play area. We've decided to make a larger desk area, move out the piano and make a more substantial play area (and much cuter!) Here is some inspiration I'm loving right now!
1. I love this waverly fabric for curtains. I actually already purchased some (gotta love cyber monday deals!)
2. Love this DIY desk. We are planning to do something similar!
3. White open shelving. This is my hope for above the large desk area.
4. I love love love this little play nook. It probably won't happen for awhile, but someday!
5. Bookshelves turned on their side make great storage benches...what genius solution!
6. I could possible DIY a pendant light over the play area with a wicker basket.
7. I've had this shelf idea pinned for a long time! How cute.
8. I love the big graphic nature of these parson chairs from Target. I think they would make classy office chairs.
So there you have it! I'm currently thinking of going white for the walls. Boring or gutsy? We shall see...can't wait to get started!