I’m always on the hunt for simple crafts for kids. After a recent trip to Anthropologie, I was inspired by their q-tip flowers that they had on display. I decided to make the ultimate q-tip craft at home by making a smaller version of my own flowers. Scroll down to watch the video tutorial!
- Great alternative to plastic baggies
- Waste-free lunches
- Replaces aluminum foil & plastic wrap
- Perfect size for fruit, snacks, sandwiches or leftovers
- Bring a wet washcloth in any of the bags for easy clean up on the go!
- Snack bag is a great size to keep in your purse to store a checkbook, reading glasses, personal items, jewelry or female products
- Hand or machine wash; air or towel dry
Awesome design and safety features:
- FDA Food Safe Material
- PVC, BPA, Phthalate, Latex and Lead Free
- Patent Pending No Leak Design
- CPSIA Compliant
- Angled Corners For Easy Cleaning
- Made in the USA!
2. Become a follower and leave a comment telling me you did so.
I posted this last St. Patty’s day and thought I’d bring it back out from the archives…enjoy!